Monday, February 15, 2010

Photo Shoot

A few days after Anna was released from the hospital, my cousin-in-law Cristi took baby pictures for me while we were still in Boise/Ontario. They came in the mail Saturday and I was thrilled to get them...we had been cooped up all day with two sick and very crabby kids, so it was a nice little surprise. I hope you enjoy!





































She weighed about 5 lbs when we took these pictures. Now, 6 months later, she's 16+ lbs! Which one is your favorite?

PS. I uploaded the video from the previous post to YouTube so it should work better for you now.

9 comments:

Kurt and Kristy said...

Those are SO cute! It is amazing how much she has grown since then!I love the one of Hattie holding her face! So precious!

Iverson Family said...

I so love new born baby picturs. How precious is she? I love the one of Hattie and Anna laying their heads by each other and the one of Anna in the basket. Oh and the one of you in the black shirt(or maybe it was just a b&w ones...anyway). So adorable. Thanks for sharing:)

Laura Bernard said...

Okay, Beautiful! Not that I'd expect any less from Cristi!

I love the one when she's in your arms with the little smirk on her face. Also love she and Hattie on their bellies.

So are you coming in May? Please . . . Please . . . Please!

Melissa said...

Love these pictures! You and your daughters are beautiful.

Nancy and Spencer said...

Those are adorable!

Steven and Erika said...

My favorite is the bottom! You're such a pretty mom and Hatters smile always makes me grin! Cant wait to see yous guys sometime...not sure when but sometime!

kmb said...

These are TOO beautiful!!! I love nice pictures like this. My favorite is the one where Hattie is holding Anna's cheeks. Too cute.

Tandy said...

ooh, she's gooood. i haven't checked this blog forever! i love the first one, just 'cause it's such a regular, natural pose, but the picture is done so well. cool, mel! miss you guys A LOT. you sure you don't want to transfer to U of M?

Robyn said...

So so sweet, it's so fun to see your growing family. I'm so glad Anna has gained good weight!