Sunday, March 28, 2010

Snuggles

Here's what I did today:

Snuggled my girls. Hattie had a fever all day and was ridiculously snuggly. I think she snuggled me more today than in the entire last year. She has a lot of cold symptoms as well, and asks me to wipe her nose about every 2 minutes. She fell asleep in my arms 3 or 4 times, and even at dinner time when she wanted a hug.

Yup, she is out cold in that picture. Gratefully she slept quite a bit today, and with a good nights' rest tonight, we are crossing our fingers we'll be back to normal by morning. So far Anna is fine, but we'll see what tomorrow brings.

6 comments:

Laura Bernard said...

Poor little lady! Sometimes a day of snuggling isn't so bad, but too many days . . . Here's hoping she's feeling better tomorrow.

Sorry we missed you for skype. Hope you found someone else! Give her kisses for us. My boys are already talking about Rosie and the Musical Caboose. I hope Hattie's planning on bringing them in May!

The Jessups said...

Awe, poor girl! What a sweet picture of her asleep on you! That's the only good thing about when they're sick...they are cuddly!

Melissa said...

Hope Hattie feels better soon!

Lana said...

You can just tell from her rosy little cheeks! :( sad. But it is kind of nice for one day, like Laura said. It's rare that the older ones will sit on laps for more than 5 minutes without getting restless, so it's nice to occasionally baby them again.

Kristina said...

Poor baby girl!! Hope she feels better soon, Juliet will miss her if she is MIA too long! (And I will miss you!)

Andrea said...

Those are sometimes the best days!!! I hope she's feeling better. I looked at some older posts and loved your St. Patty's day fun as well as the giggling Anna. Plus those pictures Cristi took are adorable! Your girls keep getting cuter and cuter!