At the bike shop yesterday, I heard about a triathlon here at Texas Tech. I was getting excited to sign up, when I discovered that the race was on a Sunday. That experience inspired the following list.
What we miss about Utah:
- mountains and the outdoors
- races and other events are usually on Saturday
- having lunch with Shannon, Miranda, Kristin, Lindsay, Barb, and others.
- air conditioning the works (ours broke AGAIN)
- Sunday dinners with Aaron, Tandy, and Michael
- having Robyn, Josiah, and Rebekah upstairs to visit when I need company
- friends to play games with
- P.F. Chang's
- there aren't Christian Rock stations on every other radio station
In fairness to Texas, I made this list.
What we love about Texas:
- no more bad Utah drivers
- my in-laws can be here in 3 hours from Dallas, door to door
- cool clouds and thunderstorms
- our Bodyworks memberships (that's my only link to the Olympics and tv)
- gas is only $3.45
- Blue Bell Ice Cream
- service roads
- Texas pride
- Orlando's Italian Food
- super friendly people