Monday, November 3, 2008

Time for another tag

What's your husband's name? Paul (technically Elden, but he goes by his middle name)

How long have you guys been married? Just shy of 3 years

How long did you date? Nine months

How old is he? 28

Who eats more sweets? Me...but he's not too far behind

Who said I Love You first? It was a tie, I think

Who is taller? Paul

Who is the better singer? Me, but he's not too bad himself

Who is smarter? Paul

Who does the laundry? I do.

Who pays the bills? Me. (As a side note, today Paul handed me the instructions to a tool he received so I could file them away in our "Instructions" filing spot. After doing so, he looked sincerely at me and said, "You can never die!" Not that he was worried that he wouldn't be able to operate any of our appliances without me, but he really doesn't participate in any part of the financial/organizing part of life. He really would be lost. I don't mind it though.)

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Paul. We actually both have a hard time falling asleep on the other person's side of the bed.

Who mows the lawn? Usually Paul...I haven't mowed since Hattie was born. But I actually like doing it.

Who cooks dinner? We cook together as long as he's home.

Who drives? We were just discussing this the other day. I think whoever is "instigating" the outing drives. If we are going to the fabric store, I drive. If we are going to Lowe's, he drives. On mutual outings, like Church, we alternate depending on whoever is ready first.

Who is the first to say they are wrong? Me. At least I think so.

Who kissed who first? Paul

Who asked who out first? Me, hahaha

Who wears the pants? We each wear them on different days for different things.

I'll tag: Erika, Eden, and Miranda

No comments: