Monday, March 24, 2008

Productivity

Today was one of those days. I swam 1/2 mile. I made bread. I washed the dishes. I worked in the office. I did the laundry. I actually folded the laundry instead of waiting a few days. I made dinner. I washed the dishes again. I transcribed something for a friend for 70 minutes. I read my scriptures. I took a nap. I played with Hattie outside. I still have two hours before I'm going to bed.

Why is it that some days are like this and others I can barely find time to eat breakfast?


Triathlon update: On Saturday, Lindsay and I swam 1/2 mile together, then ran 1.3 miles. Later that night Paul and I went on a 5 mile bike ride. Why aren't bicycle seats more comfortable? We just got a jogging stroller/bike trailer, making it possible for me to exercise with Hattie.

1 comment:

Laura Bernard said...

I think I have a productive day once in about fifteen days. It feels so good when I have them I always commit myself to work harder to have them more often, but never happens. Blame it on the kids . . .

I still can't believe you're doing a triathalon. I'm so impressed that you actually exercise. I somehow missed out on that gene.