In honor of Hattie's 6-month birthday today, I'm posting pictures that her aunt Tandy took when she was 3 months old. She just finished cleaning them up and we love them!
So far in Hattie's life:
- She has been to Texas twice
- We have only purchased 3 packages of diapers...we have a very generous boss and grandparents who keeps us well stocked!
- She has a milk protein allergy, which means no dairy for Mom.
- She rolls over
- She ate her first solid food
- She has blown out her diaper countless times
- She almost sits up
- She is her mother's daughter - she has eczema too!
- She has been to a medical school interview
- She goes to the rock climbing gym weekly
- She has been left with a babysitter 3 times, and 2 times at daycare all day
- She still has the cough that she was born with...hum...
We love our little angel...we look forward to the next 6 months!