Tuesday, April 1, 2008

This and that

I haven't posted in a while...I've been trying to upload a video of Hattie eating her first solids, but Blogger hasn't been treating me well. I suppose I'll have to be creative and think of something else to post.

Random bits:
I heard my sister is in labor, but then I realized it is April 1st, so I don't know what to think. But my mom doesn't seem like the April Fool's type.

I waited in the pediatrician's office for 1 solid hour before being helped. Are those shots worth it?

Paul and I are going out on a non-temple date tonight!

I swam 1/2 mile without stopping this morning.

Paul graduates in 3 weeks.

In lieu of the solid foods video, these pics will have to suffice.


This is Rebekah (5 mo), Gabriel (8 mo), and Hattie (6 mo). Rebekah lives upstairs and Gabriel down the street. I think us moms like play group more than the kids...they don't really play together yet...

1 comment:

Laura Bernard said...

I laughed at your comment about mom and april fools day. I assume you know that she did have her baby! Congrats on the swim! Pretty impressive.

Of course playgroup is all about the moms! What were you thinking!