Monday, March 2, 2009

Nemo Mania

Where was I at 6:00 this morning? Wal-Mart. Buying Gatorade. You're probably thinking, "Wow, Paul and Melanie really must be addicted," but sadly we have a house full of sickies. Trust me, Gatorade is something we NEVER buy. Hattie starting throwing up Saturday morning, and Paul had his turn last night. So we haven't slept much and have a great need for electrolyte replenishment. Oddly enough, this is the second time this year that both Paul and Hattie have had the flu and I have escaped unharmed. So I am the nurse while Paul and Hattie hang out in "sick bay" or the couch, watching "Finding Nemo" over and over. This is how we have spent the weekend:



We watched it 5 times yesterday. She refuses to watch anything else. If we try another movie she just says, "Me-mo, Me-mo, Me-mo." Once she's feeling better, we're locking it away for a solid month.

7 comments:

Noelle said...

Awww, the poor thing. :( Hopefully Paul and Hattie get better soon and you stay healthy!

Peterson's said...

Nemo is the best movie. Im glad its Callie's favorite becuase I laugh too. But we try to keep it hidden until trips so she'll be excited to watch it on the whole car ride!
Hope she feels better. Will you be at playgroup?

Nancy and Spencer said...

Oh man, having your family sick is totally the worst! I hope it passes soon. And you know Mel, it could be worse... she could love Barney instead of Nemo!! Heaven forbid.

sam and brittney said...

Sad! Well, I hope everyone feels better soon! Way to go Melanie for not getting sick!!

jenny t said...

Ha ha! I did start writing about how nobody seems to blog anymore. Seriously, nobody (not even me). Then I started to change my mind because I realized it wasn't going where I wanted it, and it posted on accident. That's embarrassing. <:)

I hope you guys feel better soon. I've been pretty lucky, too, but everybody around me is sick and I just don't know what to do for them! Spring, please come!

Trulee said...

Oh my, I hope everyone gets better soon. But it is always nice to take a break, and when everyone feels better it so refreshing. Good luck.

abbeybutton said...

Thanks Mel! I'm not sure where you went, I know I looked at your blog just a couple of weeks ago and I though I changed up everything way before that so who knows!