Thursday, August 5, 2010

Color!

I recently painted our master bathroom, family room, and kitchen. The only unpainted rooms are now the bedrooms...who knows if I'll get to those or not. It's been fun having more color in the house; all gray was getting dull. And I find I really like painting. It's addicting. I just don't like picking the color.

Bathroom before

Bathroom after - color Grassland from Sherwin Williams (hard to see...no natural light in the bathroom)

Kitchen before

Kitchen after - color Chocolate Cherry from Lowes

Family room before

Family room after - color Row House Tan from Sherwin Williams

Thanks to Kristen for watching my kids, Jessie for picking the color, and Kristina for helping me paint!

3 comments:

Eden said...

It looks great Mel...great colors too!

Steven and Erika said...

AWESOME! I esp love the kitchen color....just might copy you!

LadyCarma said...

Amazing new looks. I love them all. Someday I will add more color to my LV house, but it is too big to paint now. Thanks for sharing the photos.