Monday, December 5, 2011

First snowfall

I still have a few more catch-up posts to do, but I wanted to post this while it was fresh. Since snow is rare in West Texas (usually we have about 3 snowfalls a year) it's a big deal. The girls couldn't wait to go outside this morning. Anna was wandering around the house with her Santa hat and scarf on, as well as her pajamas and a princess dress, while she waited for me to get ready. Hattie said that it must be Christmastime if snow is falling and made me turn on "Let it Snow."



3 comments:

Julia said...

Hattie looks like a little girl in this pic... no more a toddler I guess. The snow looks fun - I wish we'd get some darn it!

Peterson's said...

wow, you've had more snow than us. We have only had 2 dustings which are always gone in 2 hours.

Michael said...

Hey, y'all have more snow than we've had all year! It's terrible. Freezing and no snow. Lame.